Saturday, December 18, 2010

I'm A Student Again!



"We fell down the first time we tried to walk. We almost drowned the first time we tried to swim. So why worry about failure? Worry about the chances we miss when we tried to walk and swim." *huh..dah macam status FB* hehe.. But that was what my father told me. My always-be idol. :)

Today is the day where I become a student again. Alhamdulillah.. Can't describe the feeling right after I step into Dewan Sri Budiman, UiTM Shah Alam for registration. I burst out tears immediately by the time all the new students stood up to sing the 'UiTM Di Hatiku' song. It is my dream to pursue my study up to the highest level and this is it..the beginning and the milestone for my thousand miles journey. Thank you Allah for the opportunity!


My life will sooner become much more busier. Working in the day and classes in the evening will requires me a contribution of high commitment. I will definitely need to sacrifice my leisure time. Perhaps fara, no more jimba-jimba time. Owh sedihnye! Huhu.. (T T)


Whatever it is, I always believe in this powerful quote: "The more u sweat in peace, the less u bleed in war." So what I need to do now is to work hard and focus. Go for it fara..u can do it! InsyaAllah. Together let's pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment