Monday, December 27, 2010

With My New Passion!



Can't believe that I'm actually in the midst of having a desire towards Maggi mee! Owh NO! I've no idea since when but what I know is I will definitely crave for it even in the middle of the night! This is crazy & even NOT good! Owh come on fara, please be more health conscious..


Merepek kan? Yesterday itself I shop for 3 packets of different Maggi flavors straight away. Tak hengat! And while lunch time this evening, it suddenly pooped out from my mouth, "sedapnye kalau dapat makan Maggi!". Tapi betul tak kalau sy cakap yg Maggi with a touch of egg & veggies can be sOo tempting! Kari flavor will always be my no.1 favorite. 


Owh my God! I myself tak tahan dah while posting this. Will gonna cook it now! Catch u later~


Slrrpppp!

No comments:

Post a Comment