Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Worth More than Gold :')





Yesterday I took a half day leave for an appointment with my instructor. While waiting the clock to strike at 4, I went to meet one of my bestie back in Mgcc named Lydia. Coincidence she's off yesterday, so I took a chance to meet her at Bangi Kopitiam @TTDI Jaya. It's been 3 months after my last day there and since I left, Lydia has been requesting to have a date with me for several times. Jadi semalam la baru berpeluang utk melepaskan rindu di hati masing-masing.. Owh rindunyer!


We had a very loooong chat. From one topic to another. Started on the Mgcc updates till usik-usik manja on Lydia's scandal. Minum sekadar white coffee je tp sembang berjam-jam. Kalau ada Dayah kan lagi best, tambah gamat la jawabnye.. :p


Before that, belum sempat nak duduk, Lydia hand over to me a non-woven bag. Lydia said, "Nah..ni hadiah birthday u. I hope u like it..". *Before this she did call me right after she shop for that thing semata-mata to say that she has bought me something.* No wonder la dia beriya-iya nak jumpa. Tak nyempat-nyempat minah ni.


Right after I receive the non-woven bag, I almost shout! Know what, she gave me this..




and this..!




and what a surprise, they are..




a Charles & Keith handbag and wallet!! Subhanallah.. Sy tak tau nak ckp ape. I always wanted to have a C&K bag..cuma buat masa ni, budget agak terhad.. And now, I can't believe I got not only one, but both of em in one time! 


I asked Lydia, "U ni, kenapa susah-susahkan diri belikan I menda-menda camni Lydia?!" *I know that C&K is not that cheap.* But Lydia's answer makes me touched.. "Biasa je la. I memang dah ada allocation utk semua wonderpets..and it's in the budget. Rezeki u. Besides, our friendship is worth more than this." Tambah tak tau nak ckp apa. Nak nangis pun ada. Sy tau Lydia sgt sygkan sy sbb dia pernah cakap yg dia anggap sy mcm kakak dia. But demi Allah, I never expect sampai dia berhabis macam ni. As for me, sebuah persahabatan yg tulus cukup sekadar dgn saling mengingati, menyayangi & mendoakan. 




Apapun, "Thank u Lydia..I 143 always!". As well, thank u Allah for showering me with all those lovely people around me! I LOVE em all~ Alhamdulillah..



No comments:

Post a Comment