Saturday, November 20, 2010

HaPpy BiRthDay ZAiNaRiah!

It's 20th November today & it's my darling Zainariah's birthday! Zainariah is one of the bestest treasure that Allah ever gave to me. We get to know each other over the past 7 years during our schooldays in SMK Taman Tasik and since then we became so close macam adik beradik.. She's kinda talkative and a bit emotional type. Walau di luar dia nampak kerek but deep inside she's a very lovely and caring friend of mine. She's always there whenever I need her and never failed to include me in most of her activities even when she clearly knows that I'm not around.. *except bila dia dah balik rumah dia atau mandi la..hehe*. Life feels so incomplete without her. She's a good reporter undisputely. That's why every day she will at least call me once from her office..just to keep me update on what she faced and feels and also her current plans and activities. Seriously! *dats why if I failed to pickup her call, dia akan merajuk..adoii, kalah loving couple..* Itu pun sometimes boleh jadi issue utk gado-gado syg. Hehehe.. About secrets, we shared most of em together. Regardless whether it is something nice or bad things to be heard and of cos, our laugh and tears either.  

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY sayang! Sweet 26th. Sy doakan semoga kamu dirahmati Allah dgn kesihatan yg baik, dimurahkan rezeki, ditetapkan iman serta berbahagia selalu hendakNya. Sempena ulangtahun kelahiran kamu, I wanted u to know that u are among the most IMPORTANT person in my life! *instead of the another 3 mangkuk tingkats*. Kamu sahabat sy, dunia dan akhirat.. Sy syg kamu sangat-sangat Zai! Semoga persahabatan kita diredhai Allah dan kekal selamanya. Amin.." :)

Here's the Birthday Girl!

**Sahabat yg lain don't feel offended ya. Of cos each one of u has your own speciality to me.. Demi Allah, sy sayang semuanya. This is just one of my way to express my deepest gratitute to the people I care, cherish and love. :)

2 comments:

  1. patotla idop ai xtenang dr ari sabtu aritu..hehehehe...thnx dear..lap u 2...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hidup kau tak tenang sbb rindu aku kan? ok. noted. see ya tonite!

    ReplyDelete