Thursday, October 21, 2010

Romantika Owh Romantika!

Have u ever been to Romantika? It's kinda shop for ur English style deco..and of cos it's one of my favourite spot too. Kedai ni ala-ala KK Home Deco Mart. Tapi if I were to compare, I strongly suggest for Romantika. Their prices are much more cheaper than KK ones. Geramnye tengok all those decos! Walau tak dapat beli semua, cuci mata pun jadi la. I always dream to have an english style deco in my apartment. At the moment, belom lagi la.. But I'll try to deco em little by little. So far my room dah ala-ala dah kot. Hahaha.. 

I went here today with Zai & Shyza. Saje nak tengok2 outlet baru kedai ni after they moved from the one near Ampang Point to Galaxy Ampang. Giler besar okeh outlet baru ni. Almost as big as the one yg kat Metro Point, Kajang tu. Seriously, memang rambang mata. All those deco adalah sangat cantik and at very affordable prices too! If I were to have at least RM1k on my hand just now, memang confirm lebur. Ish, ish.. Fara, Fara.. Control your spending habits. Nafsu tu. MasyaAllah.. Ok la, nak cerita panjang pun tak guna, check this out & see it for yourself!

Romantika Home Deco
3rd Floor, Galaxy Ampang,
Ampang, Selangor 

 Mai pilih.. mai pilih.. Tea set rose kat sini sah cantik-cantik!

See dat price? Ni baru betul, 'Let our price do the talking!'

Kalian tgk la harga jam ni.. mana tak sy rambang mata? kat kedai lain tak dpt harga ni.. serious!
  
haha..this is the best thing..teddy sebesar ini u can get it at rm78.00 only! how i wish to have it as my bday prezzie..hehehe.. *blinking eyelashes*


2 comments:

  1. ye fara..fara...control oke...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeehaa~ for d 1st time aku kuar dr kedai itu dgn tangan kosong! kau pernah tgk ke? hahaha~

    ReplyDelete